We are a group of friends who love to make and share tags. We have daily theme threads, PSP Challenges and more. Please join us!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ilene's Pick-Ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:39 am

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:01 pm

Linda,

I absolutely love both of these!!  The top one, so glamorous and exotic and the attitude one
has so many cool elements in it.  You know I need game tags, lol
Hugs, Ilene

PS do not know if you are familiar with this in foromotion-
Do you see on the upper right corner it says "quote"  Well there are little marks there and when I click it they go green. If  you look under your avatar you see reputation and you have 3.  I guess it is sort of like kudos or like a Simply fabulous tags "kiss" whatever you want to call it.  It is not a huge deal, but wasn't sure if you were aware of it.  So I already gave you 3 "smoochies" lol

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:15 am

Thank you Ilene.  I gave you a smooth too. xxx

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Your tags are so beautiful, Linda!!
Tysm for that stunning hugs tag, I love it!

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:17 am

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:02 am

That is a beautiful Fall tag, Linda!!  Love it!!  Tysm!!
Hugs, Ilene

I have so many beautiful Ilene tags (and sets) from you, Carol, Rita and others and I am deleting little by little but it's killing me.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:15 am

I have tons of tags too saved on my computer.  I probably won't use them.

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:51 pm

They are gorgeous as always!!
Tysm for the beautiful tags; I love them both!
Hugs, Ilene
Left you some love

PS That stupid 1 award is still taking forever, I know you can't do anything just want to whine.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:25 am

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Thank you Linda, as always your work is gorgeous.

I have been very despondent. :( 
Things may be working out for my mom soon!
(24 hour aides)  This almost took a year.

The bad news is about my back.  Taking the lesser  surgery may have ruined me.
Computer running slow, do not know if I can post.  I may have to call you.
Only been on boards that made me motm
Please explain in MIA - each letter tough to type.
Love and hugs

Back to top Go down
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Wrote similar notes to Carol and Twychy, but want to go more in depth than I did last night, so this is partially a C & P.  Also the boards are crawling for me.  Is it me, or the boards?

I have been very poorly, did go to one group I have been on a long time bc they made me motm.  Also my computer is messed up, and not in frame of mind to do something else. My mom's dementia has been worse, and they keep putting off her 24  hour aides I have been working on, since March.

I am probably going to have to find a dr. to do more back surgery and revision back surgery, bc I took the less invasive route, bc I was terrified, now the bone on that level is moving around and impinging a nerve.  I should have gone the other way, but it was 7 days hospital and I am terrified of hospitals and morphine drip and long recuperation.

I have been depressed for 2 months, but the last straw was when the neurologist told me if I lose feeling in my legs or am incontinent go to the nearest hospital  (a horrible one) and they would need to do emergency surgery or it would be permanent.  Just thinking about 2 bags attached to me and my husband taking care of me and eventually resenting me, is making me not able to function at all.  The bad news about my mother's aides actually helped me today bc it got my mind off me.  I am such a baby I am bawling my eyes out now.

I am sorry I did not pick up the tags, I understand if you don't want me to request, bc I can not with what is going on guarantee I will be in all the time, I will try my best.  Do not want to lose my online friendships, and you are definitely one of them!

Hugs & love, Ilene

PS  I might c and p this to other taggers bc it is so hard to type but will leave certain things out.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:19 am

Ilene, do not worry about picking up tags or the voting.  Your health is more important.  I wish that I could help you, but I am dealing with a lot of medical problems also and all I can do is support you.  I cannot get into it now, because I cannot type everything.  I understand your fear of hospitals.  I am scared to death of them and have even signed myself out.  

I do not think your husband would resent you, as you did marry for better or worse.  Crying is going to upset you even worse.  Try and relax and this will work itself out.  You have a lot on your plate right now with your medical problems and helping your mom.  

I will never put you out of the group and you can request and pickup whenever you can.  Just feel better and chin-up my friend.

Love you, Linda

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:48 am

(((Linda)))

Ty!  I had tech support remotely work on my computer today.  It is still slow, but a lot better.
I will come in as often as I can.  I might give you a call eventually (think I have your number saved) and we both can catch up.  I am sorry I did not post an MIA, I have been in a bad way.  Also pages loaded so slowly I just couldn't take it.  Have google chrome now, I will see.
Thank you so much for understanding.  You are so sweet!
Hugs and love, Ilene

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:23 am

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:36 am

Linda,

These are just fabulous!!  
I love them, tysm for making them for me!!
Huge hugs, Ilene ♥️

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:01 am

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:39 am

ooh Linda!
They are both just gorgeous!!  You make such lovely tags!
Love and cherish, tysm!!  Hugs, Ilene 

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 am

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Linda, they are spectacular!!
Tysm for these beauties, just love them.
Either tonight or asap I will email you what is going on with me, it is not good.
Probably send a duplicate pm to Carol and Twychy bc it is so hard to type.
Ty again for my gorgeous tags!!  Hugs & love

Back to top Go down
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:43 am

Hi Linda,

Went to Hospital Special Surgery, I am so sick of bad news.  The last surgeon  (Imo- doctors won't come out and say this) botched my surgery badly.  Titanium screws that are supposed to be the strongest metal- one got lodged in the joint above the area operated on (he did L4-L5, it is lodged in L3-L4) and another broke inside me.  My lowest disc L5-S1 is gone and so is bone in that part of my back.  Plus I was supposed to have a Titanium cage and it is plastic, which the doctor today said he would never use. Also, the doctor today did agree that my bottom disc went bc of pressure from the surgery on the middle one, that is why they always wanted me to have 3 level but too scared.  I am furious, he knew I was f'd up and when I said my pain was no better he said I might have to learn to live with it. Also, and I am an idiot for listening should have known better, but after 8 wks he told me I could do anything and I asked even waterslides cuz gc were visiting and as a surprise we took them to an indoor water park.  Never should have gone on water slides!!

Probably getting surgery Dec 12, there goes seeing gc for Xmas and all the other holidays.  First date was 11th, but that's my birthday not that it matters.  This is my 3rd surgery this year.  The reason I want to get it done right away is with my health insurance I have reached the limit where I do not have to pay anything else this year.  Not so easy to do and I have done it 4 yrs in a row, this year I met it in June.  I just hope there is no blizzard.  I am deathly afraid of the pain that I will be having post op and so scared of hospitals, but this one is number one in the country for revision surgery.

Soooo I have to do something with stupid PB bc I have no idea how sitting will be after surgery. I have until April, but now not sure if I best take care of it now, not organized and still deleting, not enough hours in the day.

My mom might have ovarian cancer.  All signs point to a woman's cancer, (cyst that grew bigger, lining thick in the uterus I think, and bled from vagina).  A sonogram will show it, but what's the point, no chemo and no general. Why put her through a vaginal sonogram at 91? She had one last year and it hurt her so much.   She definitely has a skin cancer and  I have to take her to the doctor twice, to evaluate and operate.  it is in her nose she had it 20 yrs ago and they do the Mohs treatment- no chemo, and only a local- I hope.  Otherwise that isn't happening.

I have to go to NY City for pretests, bloodwork, etc.  We are doing Thanksgiving, my sister talked me into it, then gave me the hardest time, I don't even want to see her face, she is toxic to me and even her children say there is one person that ruins family occasions and we all know who it is.  Have to clean my house and declutter, no time to breathe and back is horrible pain.  I have to go to each board and tell them something, this is too much pressure now, I have no time for anything.  Will lose a vacation (they already extended it bc of my back surgery last year, doubt they will do it again.)  I am so very overwhelmed and scared of the surgery too.  Should be a four day stay.  Will be on heavy duty pain meds and I wake up nauseous everyday, so it should be fun.  Also terrified of hospitals.

So w/o going into details of the sister drama, I told you the surface of everything on my plate.  You won't believe what she did to me concerning Thanksgiving, which she begged me to do and then gave me the hardest time.

I have to get my mom taken care of before the 12th regarding skin cancer, first evaluation then hopefully operation under a local and everyday I have to do something is so stressful, I have so many things to do.  Need TG like a hole in the head.  I wanted to do it up, but now think I will buy a lot of the stuff in a warehouse club, no time for special cooking.My sister pushed me into doing TG bc it was possibly one of the last with my mother.  Need this like a hole in the head.  House disaster back is killing me from cleaning. 

Then my sister did something so terrible busting my chops concerning the
Thanksgiving she pleaded with me to do, I lost 10 lbs in 3 days and another five in the next 7!  I am not heavy anymore, who loses 10 lbs in 3 days?  My stomach felt like I was getting stabbed and stress of the highest nature kicked my metabolism into high gear.

Now that I am over it I know I will start to gain the weight back.  If you ever want to lose weight I will send my sister, I call it the Robin diet.

The switch to fotki, believe it or not is really weighing heavy on me, stressful so much so.  Also I think how many folders and subfolders can I start.  It is like a full time job!!  I have to organize this and still deleting Allie's.  I think I will need to get this done before surgery bc I do not think I will be able to sit for awhile and I do have a deadline with PB.

Know this is long, mainly wanted to let you know if you don't seem me that much I am so overwhelmed with everything.  I know you have serious health issues too.  When I post my MIA you will know the reason why.  Plz don't delete me, I am hoping eventually I will be able to come back to boards.

Hugs & love, Ilene

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilene's Pick-Ups   

Back to top Go down

Ilene's Pick-Ups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1