We are a friendly PSP group looking for new members and taggers.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kiara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Kiara    Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:55 pm

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:59 am

Thank you, Linda, I have safely picked up my beautiful new tag.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:32 am

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:01 pm

Thank you, I have safely collected my wonderful new tag.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:16 pm

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Thank you, I have safely picked up my two beauties and I love them.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:07 am

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:24 pm

Thank you, I have safely picked up these two beauties.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:15 pm

Hope you enjoy.  Thank you for sticking with the group.  I do not know why everyone has stopped posting.  It is hard for me when I am the one working on my own and cannot have activities like tagathons, MOTM, etc.  We only have 4 of us participating in the group.  At this point I do not know whether to keep it open or close it.  I have lost all interest anymore.

Hugs,
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Thank you, I have collected my beauty and I love her.

I've actually been feeling quite guilty because I'm not as active here as I once was these days. My stress levels have recently ramped up into a whole new world and I'm struggling to deal with all the appointments, stupidity, trying to educate the ignorant, trying to find a way forward from here, working out what I can do and stay alive when the pointlessness of it all really takes it's toll. It doesn't help that the ignorant are outright making things up and saying that they have done things that they haven't done. Some days, just coming here has made all the difference to me... even though I haven't spoken about any of what I've been going through because of the depressing nature of it and the fight that I'm still going through.

One thing that I have learned about forums in general is that they tend to be packed in the colder months when there isn't as much to do, but the traffic dies a little in the summer months when we are able to get out and do more. I suspect that the traffic to my blogs will take a similar hit for summer (which is a pain because I'm still trying to get established enough to avoid having to get a traditional job that I know that I won't be able to do).

Tagathons, MOTM and the like are fun, but it's going to be too much for just one person to do alone. Tagging can be time consuming between finding what you are going to use and assembling the tags - and that's without the forum design stuff on top of that.

I can understand why it would be disheartening for you as owner of a quiet group like this, but I prefer quieter groups myself, since you don't have any of the cliques that form in larger groups and newcomers being shoved to one side. It might help a little if you could get word out about the group among tagging blogs - maybe they could promote the group in their posts or display a button or something?

Personally speaking, I have recently (in the past 4 months) had to stop using some of the groups that I used to snag because of copyright issues - and I'd be sad to see this one go down, too.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:42 am

I am so sorry Kiara that you are struggling.  I have struggles of a different kind.  I have extensive medical problems and I made this group to kind of help me.  I pray that you find peace and strength in your life.  

I will keep the group even if it is only the four of us.  Chin up Kiara!!

Hugs,
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    Yesterday at 10:14 am

Medical problems I can relate to... got a bunch of them myself. The mental health issues have been the ones kicking my butt recently. I had a few days where I just shut down and couldn't reach out to anyone - even though it probably would have helped me. I kept coming here, typing out posts, then navigating away before hitting "Send".

It won't always be just the four of us, though, I know that I'm reasonably new here and there has to be others out there just like me who like quieter groups enough to join and participate. It'd help if the tagging community on the whole stopped seeing other groups as competition and banded together for the greater good of the community.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiara    

Back to top Go down

Kiara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY FABULOUS TAGS :: WWO's :: Linda's Pick-Ups-
Jump to: